The Dr.Meter® IR-20 infrared thermometer measures surface temperature of any object from a range of -50°C to +550°C! Test your freezer surface to your oven surface! Use it to find areas in your home where heat and cool air may be escaping from. Check your vehicle’s engine or your water pipes.
EASY TO USE:
Point and shoot with clear LCD display.
Easily switch between °C and °F
Back-light included for increased night visibility.
MAX, MIN or Normal Mode:
Normal Mode: When the trigger is depressed, the device will provide a continuous temperature readout.
Max and min mode: The device scans all the temperatures that are read and displays the highest or lowest recorded temperature that was detected.
– Accuracy +/- 2% (on .95 emissive surfaces)
– Pre-set to .95 emissivity
– Response time of 500ms
– Switch between degrees °C / °F
– Optional use back-light
– Red pointer sight for aiming
– Record the Max and Min temperature in one measurement
– Auto shutoff after 7 seconds
– Use 1x 9V battery – INCLUDED
– Distance to spot ratio of 12:1
– 1 x Infrared thermometer
– 1 x 9V battery
– 1 x User manual
– 1 x warranty card
– 1 x holster