Esky® –Electronics Sky
Esky rearview ES-16 monitor is intended as a supplemental device to assist the driver by presenting a crisp and clear behind-the-vehicle view on a high-resolution LCD display while backing up. The LCD display is easily foldable (when not in use) such that it will be well protected against dust, dirt, bumps, scratches or whatsoever. For convenience’s sake, after being installed, this monitor system will start up automatically when you¡¯re backing up. Safety is never a sure thing, yet, believe it or not, this system will surely enhance it.
– Housing material: ABS plastic
– Screen size: 4.3 inch
– Resolution: 480 * 272
– Aspect ratio: 16:9
– Power supply: DC 12V¡À10%
– Monitor folded size: 5.2 * 4.5 * 0.98 inches
Some tips about installation:
The monitor with flexible mounting pad and 3M tape mounts on either the vehicle windshield or dashboard.
– Choose a suitable monitor location in your vehicle that will not block your view for safe driving.
– Clean the mounting area you¡¯ve chosen with a quality glass cleaner or alcohol to remove any dirt or residue.
– Peel off the protective film from the 3M adhesive mounting pad on the bottom of the monitor bracket and then affix the pad to the desired location. (NB: Once put in place, the mounting pad cannot be easily removed. Therefore, before mounting, please be sure of your desired location.)
– Connect the power cable to the monitor cable.
– Conceal the monitor cable behind the windshield trim piece and then continue along under the head liner to the rear of the vehicle.
– 1 x 4.3″ Car Monitor; 1 x Power Cable; 1 x Double-sided Adhesive Tape; 1 x User Manual